Last updated:- January 2017
We collect personal information from visitors to this website through the use of online forms, when you e-mail us your details and when you sign up to any of the services we offer through our website. In addition, we automatically collect information about your visit to our website.
Use of personal information
We process personal information collected via this website for the purposes of:
• providing and personalising our services;
• dealing with your enquiries and requests;
• maintaining information as a reference tool or general resource;
• carrying out market research campaigns;
• contacting you by email and post with information about our licences and services; and
• sharing your information with third party organisations who offer products or services that we feel may be of interest to you (providing you agree to receive such information).
Cookies are text files which contain small amounts of information which are downloaded to your computer or Internet device when you visit a website. They are then sent back to the original website on each subsequent visit. More information about cookies can be found at: http://www.aboutcookies.org/
You can change your browser settings to remove, block or withdraw your consent for cookies at any time. But in some cases this may impact on your ability to use our website. Browsers recognise different types of cookies and allow you to treat them differently.
There are two main types of cookies, first and third party: First Party Cookies are those set by the website you are viewing. Third party cookies are set by other sites; for example if a video has been embedded from YouTube, YouTube may set a cookie of its own.
Cookies can also last for different durations. Session cookies last until you leave the site, others may last for days or months so the site can recognise you and your preferences on subsequent visits.
We use a number of different cookies on this site, these are:
• necessary cookies that are essential in helping users to move around the website and use its features; such as filling in forms
• and performance cookies, that collect information about how users use the site, such as which pages are the most visited. These cookies collect anonymous information only and only use any information to improve the site.
We use a number of third party service providers on this site, some of which may set cookies on your computer when you use the facility. For each providers’ privacy policies please see the below links:
We will only disclose personal information to other companies within our group of companies and business partners (to the extent you consent to this), government bodies, law enforcement agencies and future owners of our business, as well as suppliers we engage to process data on our behalf.
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information that ERA holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. (We charge £10 for information requests and require you to prove your identity with 2 pieces of approved identification). We shall use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.