Coma from vaping | BBC News at One

A 12-year-old girl who spent four days in an induced coma has said children should never start vaping. Sarah Griffin had asthma and suffered a lung collapse after using vapes. Now, the Government has announced proposals to crack down on vaping among young people, restricting the sale and marketing of vapes.

Clip Info
  • Clip length: 2'40''
  • Broadcast year: 2023
Curriculum Connection
  • PSHE | Dangers of smoking | Vaping

Licence: ERA Licence required


UK only
Staff and students of licensed education establishments only
Cannot be adapted

  • Provider: BBC
  • Channel: BBC One
  • Programme: BBC News at One
  • Episode: 45211